"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, September 4, 2010

doke has decided...

well, some of you know, Chris gets to name our baby...why you ask? when it came time to name Sophie, Chris liked Ruby as well. I kept seeing Ruby Tuesday commercials and all I could think was "burger & fries". so we met in the middle with Sophie with the agreement that Chris would get to name the next baby.

he's taken his sweet time.
I am SUCH the planner, organizer, and want to know right now! so it's been a good learning experience for me, although I have probably asked him weekly if not daily "what are we naming her?"
he has decided and her name will be...
Alice Elizabeth
"Allie Beth"
Alice means noble, truth, exalted
Elizabeth means God's promise, God's daughter
***********************
so, sweet Alice, our Allie Beth, our sweet one...we will see you in 4 weeks!
love you already!

2 comments:

  1. we love her too and cannot wait to meet "baby ali"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty name and I especially like Elizabeth (my middle name and Marabelle's middle name)! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete