"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

she's coming!!!

soon...in just 3 weeks Alice will be here!
yesterday, I was on a nesting kick during the girls' naps and so I installed, double anchored, and reinstalled and double anchored the girls' car seats about 3 times! I kept changing my mind about where I wanted everyone. by the end, I was a sweaty mess...but it's done! my little row of princesses!
you know you're a house of girls when there are fairy wings, princess dresses and shoes everywhere- including the car! my girls can be SO girly, and then today, I passed them lunch from Sonic and they ate like linebackers!
funny girls!
***********************************
Emma Update:
-she loves to mother and take care of Sophie
-picks out her clothes each day and how she wants her hair fixed
-loves...I mean loves school at Gingerbread
-prays for Alice every day and giggles when she feels her move in my belly

Sophie Update:
-eats 3 bananas a day
-does her own thing wherever we are, whoever we're with
-still loves the pacifier...a lot
-calls her new sister-to-be "Alyee" (Allie)

No comments:

Post a Comment