"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SuLLeY is 4!!!

we were happy to celebrate Sulley's 4th birthday this past weekend!
I remember the day he was born and I can't believe that was 4 years ago!
we had so much fun out at Jeanie's house going on a treasure hunt, then pizza, cake, ice cream, and a pinata full of candy!
emma spent some time hanging out and chatting with mike and jade...this girl cracks me up!
sweet annie margaret
this is my dear friend abbey's baby girl. she was laying on the blanket just laughing and it was the sweetest sound...not to mention the sweetest face!
sophie helped herself to 3 slices of cheese pizza and later some cake...
seriously?
the Birthday Boy!!!
Sulley, we love you so much! you are a treasure and we are grateful to have you as a friend!
we pray His richest blessings over you this year! you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment