"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, October 4, 2010

tomorrow she's here!

tomorrow, our sweet one Alice Elizabeth will be here!
we are scheduled for our c-section Tuesday morning at the Health Plex and we couldn't be more excited! I was telling my friend Becca (due in 6 weeks) I think I get more excited with each baby! it feels like Christmas morning and I feel 5 years old, giddy with excitement, not sure if I'll sleep a wink tonight!
we'll be in the hospital till Thursday morning so feel free to stop by and meet the newest Doke princess!
********
little one, we pray His protection, safety, peace, and joy over your delivery! may you feel His JOY from the minute you come into this world! we can't wait to see you tomorrow and love you!!!
love, daddy, mommy, & your big sissies

5 comments:

  1. CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!! ahhh i'm so excited, i can hardly stand it!

    new little doke - you're a blessing that i cannot wait to officially meet. you have the most incredible family on earth and i know you are going to be the perfect addition.

    love you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to meet your next bundle of sweetness! She is already so loved and lucky to have such an amazing family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Meg...we cannot wait either. SE and I prayed for you guys tonight. He's excited for another beautiful Doke girl to fall in love with. :) We are too! Love you guys so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting day! Caaaaan't wait to see pictures of the new precious gal! Praying for a safe delivery for mama and baby ;)

    ReplyDelete