"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, November 12, 2010

6 lovely years

I've been married to my sweetie for 6 years now! these are the BEAUTIFUL flowers he brought me. I will say I'm mostly a practical girl...but I do love getting flowers!!!
so, 6 lovely years we've been married...
I remember it all too well...
"You gotta meet Doke" said a friend of ours. I wasn't interested in dating at all at that time. a few months later, I agreed to meet him at a football game with some friends. as I left my roommate Kristen in our apartment I said "I'll be right back in 30 minutes...I just need to meet this guy, say hello and then I'll be home." I remember reaching over and shaking his hand thinking I wish I'd worn make up and something other than jeans and a rain jacket. 11 months later, we were married along side his 18 groomsmen and all of our wonderful family and friends!
the past 6 years have been so sweet, fun, and busy! the Lord has sustained us through the good times and the times of grace, through losing my dad, job changes, 3 babies, and so much more! I am so grateful for the Lord bringing Chris to me. I'm so grateful he chose me to be his wife.
love you big baby!
love, jelly bean

No comments:

Post a Comment