we LOVE to bake and cook.
we LOVE easy recipes.
we LOVE cherry turnovers.
cherry turnover recipe:
- 1 can cherry pie filling (or any pie filling you like)
- 1 box Puff Pastry sheets (in freezer section of grocery stores)
- 1 egg (beaten)
1. roll out pastry sheets, cut into squares
2. drop 1 teaspoon of filling into middle of square
3. use brush to egg wash border of dough square
4. close/pinch dough closed
5. brush egg wash on top and sprinkle with sugar
6. bake @ 375 for 20 minutes
we LOVE to eat cherry turnovers!!!