"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, November 18, 2010

let the celebrations begin!

our Boo is turning 2 next week!
my mom and brother were in town this past weekend and we had an early celebration for sophie lynn.
mom and damon brought her the cutest cake!
sophie is really into cars right now so mom got her a huge car race track set that's over 2 feet high!
Muka and her grandbabies
I must say looking at this picture, my mom is beautiful...so beautiful!
****************
sweet boo, we look forward to celebrating you sweet girl. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years. it seems like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital.
love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment