"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, November 12, 2010

omniplex adventure

since having alice, certain things seem more challenging than others. certain outings seem more daunting or even impossible. while sitting at mom's prayer, my sweet neighbor kristen texted "want to go to the Omniplex?" why sure! I can do this!!! we can do this!
so we ran home, fed 2 kids lunch, changed clothes, potty break, diapers, nursed a baby, loaded back into the car with goldfish and blankets, and it was off to the city!
yellow paint anyone?
beck & daphne are the sweetest kids. our girls have a blast playing with them and they live right next door!

mission accomplished! we did it girls! we made it on our adventure and had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment