"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 12, 2010

3 lil' goobers sittin' in a row

I do my best to make appointments while Emma is at school so I just have Sophie and Alice with me. for some reason this appointment snuck up on me so I have all 3 with me at the pediatrician's office. the girls were so excited to take their baby sister for her check up but they did not like the nurse giving her 3 shots.
I love this pic of Boo..."huh?"
they climbed up on the table and say there in a row for most of the appointment. sophie kept her hand on the car seat or on her sissy...so protective.
Alice's stats:
weight 10 lbs (26%)
height 70%
our sweet growing Ali Beth is already 2 months old!
likes: cuddling, her sisters, smiling, christmas lights
dislikes: her car seat, being woken up, being on her tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment