"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, December 18, 2010

amish farm round 12

this was my dinner Friday night...we'll just call this "goodness"...100% goodness
I needed a larger plate. this was followed by pecan pie...or if you were Chris Doke, 3 pieces of pecan pie!
since I was 17, my student council sponsor has taken us out to an Amish Farm (the real deal, horse buggies and everything) for dinner. it's SO good...there's probably pounds of butter in this meal. Paula Dean would be proud! anyways, we go every year and it's great company and super yummy food! this year we drove of total of 6 hours round trip for this meal...well worth it! we took Alice with us and she slept the whole time in the car so Chris and I got to talk for hours! that's a rare occurrence these days!
my best friend from childhood Becca brought her newest addition to. Jenna Nicole. she's so sweet and tiny! all of our kids are each within 6 weeks-3 months of each other. obviously not planned but really fun for us as mommies!
and Becca got to meet our Ali Beth
*************
wonderful night with our sweet friends and full bellies!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Loved seeing you friend! Seeing the picture of the meal makes me want to go eat there again :)

    ReplyDelete