"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas part 1

so I am up letting my desserts for tomorrow's christmas dinner cool...the dishes are done, presents wrapped, stockings stuffed, (cookies are eaten!), and now is a perfect time for blogging! :)
for christmas eve we went to church for a sweet little service of singing carols, listening to the christmas story, and being together. oh so fun!

our kids had to cuddle with Josh and Laura just a little bit!
sweet Alice Elizabeth
after church we picked up our favorite...Pizza Shuttle and went home for dinner!
decorating cookies for santa
this pic cracks me up..."huh?"
I love that you can tell their personalities even in cookie decorating...can you tell?
(emma's are neat and red with matching red sprinkles...sophie's are colorful and busy)
**************
we are having a blast creating family traditions with our girls for the holidays. tonight we were all on the couch listening to chris read the christmas story and the girls were cuddled up and I was thinking this is the best. there's no where else I'd rather be than right here.
on the eve of our Savior's birth we are grateful and full of joy! He is so good and we can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!
speaking of tomorrow, I'm making christmas dinner and can hardly wait! my little ones will be up soon so it's off to bed for this mommy/cook!
merry christmas and to all a good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment