"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, December 16, 2010

gingerbread christmas party

emma's school had their christmas party today! since having Alice I haven't made it to many parties or field trips, chris has been going. so I was so happy to finally go to her sweet little party! the best part was coming early and just watching her play, have carpet time, play outside etc.
Santa came and had little treats for them and knew them by name. :)
do you remember your christmas party food being this healthy when you were little? mine were pretty much a sugarfest and you went home with a belly ache!
cheese in the shape of bells and angels? love this!
with santa
with mommy
Alicia kept Sophie and Alice for me so I could go be with Emma at the party...what a treat! emma was so honored to just have me there, she stayed right by my side the whole time I was there which never happens!

1 comment: