"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, December 6, 2010

happy birthday keaton!!

happy birthday keats!
we remember the day you were born...I remember coming up to the hospital to see your beautiful mommy, wearing a pony tail and drinking a Sonic coke, and she was over the moon for you!
we've loved you since we first saw you! I can't believe you are 4 years old! how did you get so big?!?!
aunt jenny let the kids make pizza!
keats & emma
these sweet kiddos are such good friends!
we love you keats!!!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't 4 years old just sound old for your first little one?!?! You're sweet girl is next and we can't wait to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete