"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 5, 2010

is there anything better?

...than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?
yes.
homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!
at first I was overwhelmed to attempt this, but once I looked at some recipes, I found it's super easy and just takes some patience...for me, a lot of patience.
so if you've made peanut butter balls before, you can make peanut butter cups!
and if you haven't, you can do this anyways!
recipe:
- 12 paper muffin cups
- 12 oz. package chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbl flour
- 1/4 teas salt
1. cut top half of muffin cups off (shallower)
2. melt chocolate chips
3. use a teaspoon to drop chocolate into bottom of muffin cups and then use back of the spoon to draw chocolate up the sides of the cups
4. refrigerate until chocolate hardens
5. once chocolate is hardened, melt PB, sugar, salt, flour for 1 minute in microwave
6. drop into muffin cups
7. refrigerate for 1 hour
8. re-melt remaining chocolate and spread over top of cups, refrigerate until it hardens
***********************
peanut butter cups. check.
cold glass of milk. check.
on the couch with kids & hubby watching football. check.

1 comment:

  1. yummy! yummy! peanut butter cups are my favorite!!!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete