"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, December 18, 2010

kitchen table

so the kitchen table served 2 purposes today...
1. our friends the Reece's came by while they were in town and our kids played all morning long while we caught up over a cup of coffee. the Reece's introduced Chris and me 7 years ago...needless to say we are BIG fans and love them so much! :)
2. the guys wrapped 3 dozen hams to make them "pretty"
back story: Chris' office delivers hams to their customers for Christmas and when they picked them up, they were just in their clear wrappers...not real presentable. so the guys spent a few hours wrapping the hams, tying bows, fluffing cellophane etc.
way to go guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment