"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 12, 2010

the leaning tree

you can't tell from this picture, but there are 4 strands of fishing line holding our tree up...because without it, the tree literally falls to the ground. chris brought our tree home this year- he cut it down himself!
the tree is really tall (9+ feet), really smelly (in the best way!), and really crooked! and one side is pretty much bare. it's the classic case of "it didn't look like that on the tree farm". so after our wonderful neighbors came over and helped us "anchor" the tree, it's up, it's beautiful, and we love it! most of our ornaments are hand made (the girls' handy work) and I must say I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment