"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 12, 2010

little lovelies

(my little lovelies going into church)
you can't tell from their sweet smiles, but it's about 30 degrees in this picture and my little mamas are rockin' their scarves and pink boots!
I love these little girls! the past few days they have hardly argued or pushed each other's buttons and it's been a nice break for mommy. you know how girls are and it starts early! lately, they hold hands everywhere, hug and kiss lots and lots, and they take such great care of each other. sophie fell and hit her head this same night and emma brought her an ice cube for her head- so sweet!
love you lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment