"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love Actually

here's my tribute to Love Actually...
remember the scene at the end when Natalie wears the AMAZING red coat?!?! I love that coat. love it!
while I am it, I'll just tell you my favorite Christmas movies!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)
- Home Alone
- the Muppet Christmas Carol
- Love Actually
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Polar Express
- Elf
- Family Man
this time of year we love nothing more than to put Polar Express on, make popcorn and hot chocolate, and all of us cuddle on the couch for the night!
now all we need is some snow!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent list Meg- I'm sure Chad will appreciate that I have even more X-mas movies for us to watch now that I had completely forgotten about :)

    ReplyDelete