"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 5, 2010

OU/Nebraska

OU made it to the Big 12 Championship and won! since Chris was out of town for a few days at the game, we went to Josh's mom's house for a delicious meal and some football!
newly wed girls
meredith has been married for 5 months
laura has been married for 2 weeks
it's so fun to be around them and watch them talk about their hubbies with stars in their eyes!
kristin holding ali beth
(thanks for the OU shirt allison! we love it!)
deliciousness

I love this little girl. she's such a blessing in my life. I miss her when she's asleep. I love her new little coos and noises. her smile captivates me.
we missed you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment