"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, December 5, 2010

platter of goodness

I love to bake.
I mean, I really love to bake.
baking, along with other things (i.e. sleep, going to the bathroom alone, uninterrupted phone conversations etc.) have decreased since having my sweet girls.
chris loves cookies and his mom would keep them all over the house during the weeks leading up to Christmas...so I thought I'd try the tradition myself. so I baked for hours into the early hours of the morning...
and I loved it!
(cocoa chocolate chip, no-bake, wedding, peanut butter, ginger bread)
my friend Kerri has the best idea to freeze the rest of the dough and bake off cookies as you want them.
brilliant.
so we have bags of pre-made cookies now for the rest of the month.
yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment