"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sweet Finley

she's here...
Finley Cohrs Boyd
8 pounds 2 ounces
19.5 inches
beautiful.
perfect.
healthy.

love this pic...such a proud daddy
chris and I went up to see Finley and had so much fun holding and staring at her! stacie's surgery went well and she's feeling great!
after naps and dinner we brought our kids up, they were ready to meet this sweet new little one!
Sophie was more interested in Sean holding her I think!

Emma really wanted to hold Finley!
Alice Elizabeth...snoozing
***************
sweet Finley, we love you little one. You are precious in His sight and His delight! we prayed for you and you are here! we can't wait to watch you grow, watch you become the princess you are, the royalty you are, and see all He has in store for you!
love you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment