"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, December 24, 2010

what a day!

chris was in St. Louis for the day at a Rams' game so I had the girls...and what a day we had!
we started out with cartoons in mommy's bed followed by oatmeal with honey and peanut butter mixed in (a Doke family favorite) and then bubble baths.
on to sorting toys to give away, lunch, and throw in nursing 4-5 times, 8-10 diaper changes, a few potty breaks, and some time outs in there. then naps, during which I wrapped about 20 hams (yes there were more), swept the garage, mopped the kitchen, took a shower, then off to house church and then we went by Starbuck's to see Alicia and then out to 72nd street to see the Christmas lights.
then home sweet home.
the kiddos during their lesson
sitting at the light show. sophie was so sad when we left she was crying "lights! lights!" looks like we may be going to this house a few more times for Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment