"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, January 15, 2011

celebrating Rose

today we celebrated Emma's birthday with her friends! chris had the idea to go to Bart Conner (emma took there last year and loved it) and so we went!

she LOVED her princess cake!!! I stayed up late the night before making it and the next morning, she came into the kitchen and couldn't take her eyes off of it. she kept staring at it until the party!

my beautiful mommy holding Alice
little Sophie and Nolan
after some playing and watching the daddies play on the gym equipment, we had some cake and treats!

"Emma, did you have fun opening gifts?"
Emma: "Yes, I got purple and lots of it!"

several friends brought gifts for Sophie Lynn too :)
*****************
we had so much fun celebrating emma's 4th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment