"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebration

our church (Norman Community Church) is awesome! Our family LOVES Sundays and going to church each week! 3 weeks out of a month we meet in house churches, 20-30 people gather in a house for worship, scripture etc. there are 9 house churches. the other week all the house churches all meet for Celebration (normal church, in a building etc.). we bring our kids to worship for a little bit before taking them to their classes.
Sophie Lynn helping herself to my purse before service
afterwards we spend time talking and hanging out with friends and enjoy some tasty treats! Alicia is actually in charge of a lot for Celebration including the food. tonight's menu was humus, chips, pretzels and lots of donuts. yes please! the girls and me helped ourselves to quite a few donut holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment