"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, January 28, 2011

a check up

Emma Rose had her 4 year check up today! we are so grateful for a healthy little girl!
she looked so big getting her blood pressure taken! she's tall and lean like daddy!
40 % in weight
57% in height
Sophie Lynn was very interested and stayed right by sissy's side :)
Alice Elizabeth (almost 4 months)
we should have just brought our sleeping bags and spent the night at Dr. Kuhl's office...we've been there 3 times in 7 days for Emma's ear infection, Alice's virus, and Emma's check up.
after playing at the park, which our kids call "Ella's Park" (First Baptist Park where Ella Rose had her birthday party) on the way home we picked up CityBites cookies...they are SO good and SO big! we had no trouble devouring each of our own cookies!
while we were at the park, I marveled at how incredible moms are, how many hats they wear, how they are a constant supply of energy, love, affection, comfort, and provision for their children.
as I was nursing Alice in the car, I watched a mom rock her baby in a stroller, push her toddler in a swing, and keep a close eye on her oldest child. then Shannon arrived, adorably pregnant watching/playing with Sulley...Kerri chasing Grace while caring for Avery...Brooke, swaddling Lawson in her sling while pushing Asher on the swing. Amazing moms! I am honored to be on this journey with each of you!!!
******************
what a sweet day with my girls! I wish Chris could be with us more during the day so he could soak up as much sweetness and fun as I get to experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment