"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, January 31, 2011

elegant & processed

I knew the snow storm was coming, I'd heard about it on the news, along with everyone else. this is the difference between guys and gals...or maybe just between Chris and I.
when it's cold outside, I like to cook and eat. :)
I think "chicken scallopini"...here's the recipe!
(elegant)

Chris thinks "Shuttle"...
(extremely processed)
both were consumed tonight. thank goodness for sweatpants!
*************
side note: the chicken scallopini, which by the way is not a normal meal at the Doke house, was a huge hit with my kids! not to mention a break from our normal routine of chicken!
hope you have a cozy, warm snow day!


No comments:

Post a Comment