"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a Gingerbread birthday

the celebration continues for Emma's birthday at Gingerbread! Emma got to bring snack and Show & Tell for her birthday this week! she asked for pink cupcakes with icing and sprinkles...mommy made the mistake of making these while doing bedtime with the girls. so about half the cupcakes turned out. :( so I made a cake instead, later, after the little ones were down. :)

so cute, Beau and Emma were just having a little conversation while they waited. it's so funny to listen to them talk to each other.
Emma: "I love Tangled!" (when the Tangled napkins were passed out)
Beau: "Um, yeah, I don't really like Rapunzel...that movie." (with the cutest look of disgust on his face)
Me: "No? it's not really your kind of movie is it Beau?"
Beau: "Nah!" (sounding and looking just like his daddy :) :) :)
so funny!
cake :)
Bear
Emma, Beau, Haynes, and Millie Jean
**************
I think my favorite part was coming early and just watching Emma in her element. I love getting to meet her other friends we don't know very well and getting to see our friends and hug their little bodies!!!
it's been a few days of celebrating you Rose! we love you!
happy 4th baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment