"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

gracie girl

sweet Gracie came to spend the day with us while her mommy Kerri had her baby sister! we had a little hiccup in the day when I had all of my girls plus Grace loaded up in the car to go to school, the hospital, errands etc. and my car wouldn't start. thank goodness for my AMAZING friends who came to the rescue! Chris came home, Mike came with a batter charger to start the car, Sarah took Grace to the hospital, Jen took Emma to school, and Shannon picked her up from school.
Sophie and Grace had a blast playing together! they're the cutest, littlest big sisters ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment