"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma Rose!!!

she's 4 years old today!
Emma Rose
January 17, 2007
12:04 pm
7 lbs. 1 oz.
21 inches

nap hair
so cute!
1st Halloween
Fiesta Bowl
with Daddy
1st day of Mother's Day Out
with baby Sophie
3rd birthday
*************************************************
today we celebrated our Emma Rose's 4th birthday! since it was Martin Luther King Day, Chris was home from work- hooray!!! to celebrate, Emma got to choose the plans for the day, meals included.
so we...
began the day with cinnamon waffles with whipped cream and orange juice...
(we ate on my pink Fiesta dishes. my mom helped me collect these years ago in various antique shops. I knew they would come in handy some day!!!)
had our nails done at the mall...
went to Chic Fil A for lunch

then off the Sam Noble museum...

after naps, some bike riding with daddy...
after some cheese pizza for dinner, we ate popcorn and watched Toy Story 2!
happy birthday sweet Emma Rose! we love you so much! I can't believe you are 4. it seems like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital.
the Father sees you and He delights in you! He has created you for such a time as this!
we love you bear! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment