"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hope you had a Happy New Year!
our New Years looked a little different this year because Chris was out of town. what's a mommy to do with 3 little ones to celebrate? go to the movies of course! we saw Tangled and although it was a lot of work and I bit off more than I could chew, we had a great time! Bear ate most of the popcorn, Soph drank lots of sprite, and Alice slept and cuddled with me.
the movie was cute but if I can recommend a movie it's How to Train a Dragon. it's intense and some of the dragons are a little scary, but my girls love it and so do I. it was a great Christmas gift uncle Damon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey super mom! So blessed to have you to look to as an amazing and encouraging mother. Such a joy for me friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm impressed that you ventured this by yourself. You go!

    ReplyDelete