"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I love you Wednesdays

I love you Wednesdays...why?
the day begins with Panera with my dear friend Shannon, today's choice was a gingerbread bagel, hazelnut cream cheese and orange juice and then...
it's home to my little lovelies for breakfast, get dressed, do hair, and loaded up in the car for...
BSF (bible study fellowship) and we sing most of the way there and...
it's off to lunch, usually at home, but today at Subway and then to Chris' office to say hello and squeeze in some cuddles and then home for some playing...
(thanks Muka, I love my bike!!)
and then the highlight of Wednesdays and why it's my favorite day of the week, date night!!! Alicia keeps the girls so we can have a few dates each month. love it!
I didn't take any pics but tonight's meal came from Tarahumaras and we conquered our plates!!!
love you Wednesday, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment