"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, January 9, 2011

LL Cool J

we went to Mazzio's with our friends Jon and Liz this weekend!
Emma Rose loves Jon, I mean LOVES him...could her seat be any closer?
thanks Kuhlman's for braving it in a restaurant with our crew...our loud, messy, girly crew!
this is classic Boo behavior when it comes to pizza.
Half of a kid's cheese pizza. check.
1 cinnamon stick. check.
2 glasses of pink lemonade. check.
all items consumed in 15 minutes. check.
******************************
so my husband loves to give people nicknames...here are a few
Alice Cooper (our Ali...I am not a huge fan of this one)
Sir Poops-A-Lot (also Alice)
the Silent Assassin (Sophie)
Abs of Steel (Abbey)
BHart (Brian)
Barney (his boss Eric Barnhart)
...and this one makes me laugh
LL Cool J (Liz Kuhlman)

No comments:

Post a Comment