"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, January 23, 2011

meg's Top Ten

I love lists. I love making them, following them, organizing them. yes, I know...I am quite nerdy! I don't watch Oprah but do my best to dvr her Favorite Things episodes each year. a list of everything she loves!
on a much smaller scale, I am finding lists of things that help me, make things easier, make things fun, or just stir up my nerdy side! :)

so here is Meg's Top Ten List of a Mommy/Wife:

10. candles...I always have one lit. instant coziness in the house.
9. Giada at Home...I try to catch a few minutes of her show, so inspiring as the cook of the house :)
8. Brian Johnson's "Love Came Down"...we have worn this playlist out. it's so peaceful!
7. Target Rotisserie chicken...I throw it in everything (soup, pasta, tortillas, salad) and that's dinner!
6. my IPOD shuffle playlist for running...I couldn't get the miles in without Beyonce', Will Smith, Fergie, Coldplay...(I know! who listens to Will Smith?...me!)
5. my Nike running tights...while we're on the topic of running, these are my new favorite purchase. l-o-v-e them!
4. Power Bars...great snack that gives me lots of energy to keep up with the 3 princesses!
3. goldfish...tupperware in the car and kitchen
2. baby wipes...I keep a box in every room and car
1. Sonic...happy hour diet coke is my favorite! I look forward to it!
*********************
(a dreamy running trail)
if you have anything to add to the list, please share!!! I love hearing other mommy's ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment