"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, January 1, 2011

the Morgan's wedding

our sweet friends Sarah and Colin were married this weekend! they are the cutest, happiest, bubbliest couple I've ever met! they were married in Edmond and then had a beautiful reception in OKC. I didn't get pics from the ceremony because I had the WONDERFUL honor of holding sweet Finley. what a doll!
OKC Farmer's Market (reception)
I wanted to get a pic of the back of her dress, this was the best I could do. it looked like icing on a cake. so delicate and elegant. just like the bride.
we love you guys! we know He has so much in store for you!!!
welcome to the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment