"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, January 21, 2011

our little chefs

tonight's entertainment: chocolate, chocolate chip peanut butter nut cookies
chefs: Emma Rose & Sophie Lynn
prep time: 15 minutes
make time: 20 minutes
cook time: 9 minutes (per batch)
dishes: lots
letting your girls discover the JOY of cooking: priceless

eating batter once we're finished with the mixer attachments :)

I'm sure you can guess which one is Sophie's and which one is Emma's...
*******************
our little chefs are quite impressive! I will say the cookies turned out delicious and we had so much fun! we're working on our egg-cracking but we're almost there! :)
I just love these little chefs!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this-Little Megs running around :)

    ReplyDelete