"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, January 1, 2011

plan B

while Chris was out of town I had the girls for a few days. one of the night's was my mom's birthday in Tulsa. plan A was to surprise her at her birthday dinner. I had packed the car, snacks and lovies ready in the car, DVD cued up, all of the girls were dressed up and ready to go...
then the yukon struggled to start
then Emma commented "wow mommy, it's getting dark"
and it was an hour later than I had planned
after calling Chris I decided it's better to not be on the turnpike for 2 hours by myself with 3 little ones at night.
I had some sad, sad little girls on my hands. they even called my mom crying. :(
plan B
Interurban, our favorite! we cozied up in a booth, Ali slept, and we enjoyed cokes and nachos.
side note: I consider myself to be a nacho connoisseur and can I just say these are my favorite nachos? love them, enough goobers on each chip. perfect.
so it wasn't the night we had planned and my mom was happy and sad when we called, but I had so much fun taking the girls out for a horrendously unhealthy dinner to dry up some tears!
how good do those look?

No comments:

Post a Comment