"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, January 23, 2011

take your family to work day!

depending upon who OU plays, how many responsibilities Chris has at the game etc...we get to go with him. I'm sure Chris would say it's more like an invasion than anything! but at least we get to spend time with him! :)
there were quite a few kids at this game!
sweet Elle
my girls were in awe of the OU "Pom Pom" girls in their "super sparkly" outfits
Emma & Sean Edward chomping on some popcorn
Alice slept (I love my Moby wrap!)
*******************
we met up with some friends for dinner at Whataburger. I'll take this opportunity to say Chris ate a triple cheese, triple meat burger with large fries, large coke, and a chocolate shake. :) wow. really?
Jon is such a trooper. Sophie would probably rather live with the Kuhlman's than us. :)
the Waggoner's and Boyd's were there too! we had a tasty dinner! I think we could eat there every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment