"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, January 1, 2011

time for hair do's!

my girls were born with lots of hair and it only gets thicker with time. Emma loves to have her hair done, she asks me every day to straighten it, curl it, or fix it somehow. Sophie is joining in the fun now and Alice doesn't know it but she too gets her hair done too!
Ali Beth (3 months)
this is what her hair looks like after a bath no matter how much I try to calm it down this is what it does!
Emma Rose is really into barrettes and jewelry right now
Sophie Lynn
little Boo wanted her hair curled today, she even sat still for 10 minutes while I curled it.
I wonder what it will be like in 5-10 years when they're all sharing one bathroom! yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment