"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, February 4, 2011

can you relate?

we are on day 4 of lots of snow and ice.
today, although we still love the snow, we are getting a bit, shall we say, testy. :)
can you relate?
so outside with both of you! have fun! run around! expend some energy...please!
boo
the kitchen table is used for everything in our house, but especially this week it is home to Play Doh...
...and hot cocoa
piles of stuff everywhere
I think we have played with almost every toy we own!
*********
my dear friend Kristen lives in Michigan. it hasn't been above freezing there since November and it won't get above freezing until April. the past 4 days for us are her everyday, with 2 little ones.
kristen, you are superwoman! what a mommy you are! I don't know how you do this every day for months and months. you are a trooper! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I thought these were pictures of my house for a minute! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete