"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Daddy-Daughter Dance {Emma}

(I am getting better at updating the blog almost daily...for you mom, Uncle Rod, and Uncle Damon!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!)
**************
Embassy Suites hosts a Daddy-Daughter Dance each year. There are 3 dances throughout the day and this year they all sold out. Chris thinks there were at least 500 people there tonight. We have a friend who has 3 little girls and he takes them one at a time to each dance...what a sweet pursuit!
We've been talking about the dance for a few weeks and Emma's excitement has been building! She wanted her hair up, she knew how she wanted to dance (like Cinderella and the prince), and all day today she's been calling Chris "Prince".
So I am getting to learn a lot raising this little girls. Today's task: an up-do.
Oh geez!
Curling iron, lots of bobby-pins, and hairspray later...

and off they went to the Ball!

Princess Emma and her Prince had a lovely evening together! I can't wait for the day when Chris takes each one of our princesses to the Ball!
She went to bed absolutely giddy!
I love these memories!

3 comments:

  1. You did one fabulous up-do friend! Emma looks beautiful...so glad she had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that Chris does this with her! She looks beautiful and so happy.

    ReplyDelete