"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gingerbread Valentines {Emma}

Alice and I went by Emma's Valentine's Day party. I love going to her school events. It's so fun to watch her go through her little routines, emulate her teachers, play with friends.
Isaiah is very popular at our house. These 2 are pretty cute together!
Sweet Alice, I am loving my time with her. I had one on one time with each of my daughters this day, even if it was a few minutes, I relished in it! She's developing some cute cheeks that are oh so kissable!
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa baby! Can't wait to show this pic to Zach. Is that a "google-y" eye I see my son giving your sweet Emma??? How appropriate for Valentine's Day;)

    ReplyDelete