"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

school days {Emma}

Emma loves school. I think she gets this from me. When I was 7, my mom woke me up one morning before school with the surprise that we were skipping a week of school to go to Disney World. Exciting to 99% of kids. Me, the 1%...I cried and cried because I couldn't put on my uniform and go to school. (Thanks to my mom for grace and understanding for this little girl.)
****************
I love these pictures of nothing exciting or out of the ordinary. Just a little girl, dressed and ready for what the day holds, ready to learn and play, with an excited, social, and happy heart.
Have a great day at school Bear!

2 comments:

  1. Megan I'm tearful at this picture because I can't believe how big Emma looks! When did she grow up and become a little girl? Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Stacie! Meg I can't believe this is the little one we used to put her and Keats in bouncers, swings, infant seats, play mats etc. etc. Beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete