"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, February 5, 2011

shannon's shower

today we celebrated Shannon's baby girl to be...
my friend Stephanie hosted in her beautiful home...
Jamie flew in from Houston just for the shower- so sweet!
Sulley came for part of the shower and he had made a sweet sign for his baby sister. Jamie taped it up on the mirror and he was so proud. :) He will be the sweetest, protective, and intentional big brother. I can't wait to see him with his sister in a few months!!!
we love you Sulley!!!
sweet Sulley (and his brave sledding ouchie :)
We had a time of blessing and prayer for Shannon and the baby after gifts and way too many quiche and muffins (megan!!!). What a blessing to be a part of this special time of anticipation and excitement for this little girl's arrival!
Little One, we can't wait to meet you, love you, hold you, and watch you grow.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment