"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, February 24, 2011

So maybe...

So maybe today was really spontaneous!

A sudden rush of inspiration (and the 3 cups of coffee) overtook my brain and I decided to rearrange some furniture and re do some rooms.
The best part, I spent nothing. Not a dime.

Emma's Room: Before


After!


I used a diaper princess box for sorting Emma's princess stuff (great idea, thanks Mom) and grabbed some baskets from the kitchen.
***********
So maybe my crazy-inspirational-impulsive mind went in search for more!
Our room: Before
After!
(I switched around some pictures, lamps, added a candle and a throw blanket. I've been wanting a place for Chris and I to have our quiet times in the morning so the little ones don't wake up. Done.)
********
The day was rainy and chilly. I took my lovies to school and we scooped up Keaton on the way. He is such a delight and a blessing to us. We love you sweet one!

...and maybe we opted out of naps for some mud pie making.


So maybe our day's activities made us crash anyways.
So maybe I had this to-do list today that was barely touched and instead we took the day hour by hour.
And we loved it!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing those sweet kiddo's together, thank you so much Meg! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete