"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday loves

We love Sundays...
Our church meets at night so we have nowhere to be on Sunday mornings. Love it.
...this is the start to a beautiful Sunday!
(eventually the "fun" spreads all over the house)
**********
Now this, I really love...we have a park behind our house and Chris loves to take the girls. I giddily watch from the windows. I love to watch him with them on the path...
...and at the park. There's something special about a daddy and his little girls. Today, I sipped coffee, held Alice, and watched them play.

Morning naps...
...she's like sunshine when she wakes up.
Staying in our jammies way too long, enjoying coffee, cartoons, listening to the girls play, smelling dinner in the crock pot for when we come home later...Sundays are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment