"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, February 6, 2011

these little ones

These little ones love each other.
I love to sit in the hallway and listen to them talk and play.
Sometimes I sit on the floor and just watch them...
...watch them chat with each other about little girl things
...watch them love each other with sweet kisses
...watch them celebrate a victory: completing a puzzle of course!
********
These little ones are so precious to me! There are times when I feel like a referee and I need a whistle. Then there are days like today when I sit and watch my babies together and don't want the moment to end, I want the time to slow down, and my heart feels a mix between crying and happiness.
Love you baby girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment