"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, February 3, 2011

things I've found...

due to the blizzard and frigid temperatures, I've spent more time on the computer this week, catching up on emails and blogs. so this post contains some random yet inspirational things I've found this week in my piddling.
*
blog.
this blog is from a mommy in Florida. she's a photographer, lives in a beautiful place, has 2 little girls. her posts are eloquently written with loads of honesty and transparency. it's so fun to read.
(thanks Toni for the suggestion!)

**
video.
this is a video my friend Kelsey posted on her blog.
it's a painful one to watch, you'll need some kleenex. this video of courage and trust has tugged at my heart all week long.



***
recipe.
if you're wanting an easy baking recipe to keep your little ones busy but aren't desiring a trip to the store right now, you probably have all of these ingredients at home for these delicious brown sugar cookies with jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment