"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family Visit

My mom and brother came for a quick visit this weekend, we always have a wonderful time when they visit!  We are so grateful for them and so appreciate them making the trip after a long week of work to Norman!
This time, we ventured out to the zoo.  

 Alice skipped the sight seeing and opted for a nap/cuddle-fest with mommy instead.  Just another reason spring break was so lovely.
 My girls are so into barrettes right now.  I have trouble trying fit them all in!  We don't leave the house without at least 4-7 barrettes in each little lovelies hair.
 Muka and Uncle Damon were troopers.  I think Damon carried Emma for half the trip!
I love this picture of Ali Beth and her Muka.  She knows she is loved by her grandma.  
I'll take this chance to say, my mom loves so well.  If you know my mom and are blessed to spend time with her, you will feel loved and taken care of.  
We love you too!!!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment: