"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Girls

I couldn't be more in love with her.
Ali Beth, I love how you giggle when the wind blows your hair. You love your baths and stare at me the whole time. Snuggling and nuzzling...you have sweetly mastered both. Laughter and joy fill your crib when I get you each morning. We can't wait to watch you grow!
(5 months old)

Sophie Lynn, today you made me smile with your tenacity and affection. You were relentless in your pursuit of candy, and you achieved success. You fell out of your chair twice and recounted the story to me all day long.You greatly miss your sissy when she is at school and ask "My school? My school?'' because you are ready to go yourself. Soon little one, you'll be there soon.

Emma Rose, my jewelry wearing princess. You don't leave home without at least 3 necklaces around your neck. You know I love flowers, so any chance you get, you picks them for me...weeds, planted flowers, neighbor's flowers (oops!). You proudly bring them to me and asks me to smell them. You amaze me.
The girls. Each so lovely, so different, so sweet, and such a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching them grow into their own, sweet person!

    ReplyDelete