"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jenny

My girls love them some Jenny.
Sophie has some extra affection and love for her Aunt Jenny.  The Cochell's live down the street from us and whenever we drive by, Sophie looks for her.  If her car is there, Sophie screams with excitement Jenny!  Jenny's home!
Maybe it's because Jenny loves her so well.  
Maybe it's because Sophie knows she is in the presence of one of the sweetest women I've ever known.  
And she is sweet and special and so loving.
We love our Jenny.
There's always evidence Sophie has been somewhere.  This is the latest discovery.  She took bites  out of each apple on the table and carefully placed them back on the platter.  Nice.
Needless to say, she had the privilege of eating the remaining parts of the apples at every meal for a few days.  Such a sweet girl!
Just like her Aunt Jenny.

1 comment:

  1. And I LOVE those sweet babies so so much! They bring us so much joy. Nothing better than living a street away!

    ReplyDelete